A Comprehensive CRM Solution
EliseCRM Simplifies Prospect Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) software helps companies manage properties, prospects, and team schedules. Whether you have a central leasing office or don't yet have a CRM, EliseCRM can streamline your workflow.
Whether you have a central leasing office or don't yet have a CRM, EliseCRM can streamline your workflow.
One Platform to Save
EliseCRM is built with your business needs in mind. Now you can manage interactions, track performance, and view the entire renter funnel at a glance.
Maximize Your Time
Your AI Assistant handles 90% of all prospect interactions. EliseCRM enables agents to manage the remaining 10% easily and efficiently
Central Leasing Office Management
EliseCRM manages your centralized leasing office setups, with features like calendar view, conversations by building and phone routing for multiple buildings.
Track, compare, and improve all communities with metrics like conversion rates and conversation health. Filter by channel, marketing source, and date range.
Syncs With Your Systems
EliseCRM automatically syncs with your existing PMS and external calendars, to keep renter data up to date and quickly schedule tours without double-booking.
We used MeetElise with our last management company and it was 100% beneficial. It scheduled our appointments and did all of the leg work, and we closed the deal.
– Customer, Marlin Spring
Smarter CRM, Better Conversations
Use EliseAI’s Conversations tool to help your team stay updated about the status of prospect interactions across multiple channels and see when an agent response is needed.
Get the visibility and functionality you need — without switching between different tools. The automated calendar in the EliseAI app helps Elise book tours for prospects and keeps agents updated about all scheduled appointments.
Make data-driven business decisions by tracking performance across communities with key metrics like conversion rates and conversation health.
Use EliseAI's conversations tool to track prospect interactions and prompt agent response.
EliseAI CRM automates tour booking and appointment updates.
Track performance with key metrics for data-driven decisions in communities.
Optimize and Organize Ops
The Leasing Journey — Simplified
EliseCRM tracks the entire renter funnel, for increased transparency and visibility, so teams have the information they need to improve the prospect experience and their processes.
Calendar and Tours
EliseCRM’s calendar lets you and your AI assistant automatically schedule and reschedule tours, view and manage prospect information — and it syncs with any external calendars.
You can always see the status of all your AI-managed prospect conversations, including conversations that have been handed off to onsite agents.
You can view full funnel metrics and track the performance of your communities.
EliseCRM automatically syncs with your existing PMS and external calendars.
Managing your phone calls allows you to track and log phone calls for streamlining the renter funnel.
“Press 1 to speak with a leasing agent”
Building Better AI
See How We Compare
EliseCRM is an inclusive and robust CRM for properties of all sizes, designed to manage all interactions and data, and track the entire prospect journey from lead to lease.
View and Manage Prospect Data
Conversations and Calendar Management
Cluster / Groups
Sync With Your Systems
AI Reporting and Tracking
Integrations Power Elise
EliseAI seamlessly integrates with your systems and uses your data to provide prospects with up-to-date information about availability, pricing, features, and more.
Elise uses your data to power its responses, learning and adapting to your business needs.
Syncs and Updates
When Elise performs a task like answering a question or handling a request, it automatically updates the appropriate sources.
Increase in Appointment Conversion
In all of the apartment searching and correspondence I've done over the past month, your reply was the kindest and most informative and I can't tell you how, just... nice it was.
Ready to Meet Elise?
Work Smarter, Not Harder with EliseCRM
Automate leasing tasks, manage prospects, unify agent experience, and analyze performance with EliseCRM.